Yes, cancer can be scary. Early detection is the key. Do monthly self-exams, talk to your provider, and get annual check-ups. Bella Family Healthcare is here for you.
Some warning signs of breast cancer are:
- New lump in the breast or underarm (armpit).
- Thickening or swelling of part of the breast.
- Irritation or dimpling of the breast skin.
- Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or the breast.
- Pulling in of the nipple or pain in the nipple area.
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk, including blood.
- Any change in the size or the shape of the breast.
- Pain in any area of the breast.
Schedule an Appointment
At Bella Family Medicine, we are here to help you and your family at every stage of life. Schedule an appointment anytime. Above all, we want you and your loved ones to spend the remainder of the year healthy and happy.
You Don’t Need a Referral To Start Feeling Your Best
Whether you’re looking for a check-up, suffered a recent injury or you just want to improve your health – a referral is not needed. If you would like to make an appointment or learn more about our services, send us a message!